- 1971 May.Founded.
- 1973 May.Begins import & sales of Ginseng products.
- 1978 Oct.Begins import & sales of stone and machinery products.
- 1979 Begins import & sales of American fishery products.
- 1984 Nov.Construction of Happy Building (10 stories) in Jingumae, Shibuya
- 1986 Jan.Exports Sushi & Japanese ingredient to U.S. Imports live lobsters.
- 1986 Aug. Constructs residential building for lease in Aoba, Yokohama.
- 1987 Feb. Imports wheat beverages and seafood from Asian seas.
- 1989 Jan. Establish offices in Tokyo, Nagoya, and Osaka for live lobster importing.
- 1992 Feb. Sets up our second beverage factory and PET bottle production line in Kamikawamachi, Saitama.
- 1994 Apr. Imports live lobsters from Australia.
- 1996 Mar.Sets up a PET bottle production line in Saitama beverage factory.
- 1998 Mar.Imports abalones form Australia.
- 2003 Nov. Establishes the Travel business division.
Authorized (No.1687) as international and domestic tour operator by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
Accredited authorized agency by the International Air Transport Association(IATA).
Active member and bod guaranteed member of the Japan Association of Travel Agents(ANTA)
- 2005 Jul.Establishes a local subsidiary of travel agency, Seil Travel Service Inc. in Korea
- 2005 Nov. Begins inbound travel business in Korea with Seil Travel Service Inc.
- 2008 Jun.Begins tenant leasing of the commercial building in Nakameguro.
- 2009 Begins tenant leasing of the residential building in Togoshi, Shinagawa.
- 2010 Apr. Establishes the stone business division.
2010 Jul. Obtains permit No.135081 for general construction industry authorized by the governor of Tokyo
- 2010 Begins import & sales of Hawaii Kona coffee.
- 2015 Mar.Begins international auction business
- 2016Obtains permit (No. 5313151307) for medical sales business in authorized by the governor of Tokyo.